Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN RE: LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF JANTINA HENDRIKA van OORD, DECEASED CLARICE WALLACE PETITIONER CAUSE NO. 23CH1:20-cv-00420-CB NOTICE TO CREDITORS Letters Testamentary having been granted on October 14, 2020 by the Chancery Court of Hancock County, Mississippi to the undersigned Executrix of the Estate of Jantina Hendrika van Oord, Deceased, notice is hereby given to all persons having claims against the estate to present the same to the Clerk of this Court for probate and registration according to law, within ninety (90) days from the first publication of this notice, or they will be forever barred. THIS the 13th day of November, 2020. s/Clarice Wallace CLARICE WALLACE, AS EXECUTRIX OF THE ESTATE OF JANTINA HENDRIKA VAN OORD, DECEASED Prepared by: NATHAN RYNE HAND – MS BAR #105351 firstname.lastname@example.org DANIEL COKER HORTON & BELL, PA 1712 15TH STREET, SUITE 400 (39501) POST OFFICE BOX 416 GULFPORT, MS 39502-0416 TELEPHONE: (228) 864-8117 FACSIMILE: (228) 864-6331 11/18/20, 11/25/20, 12/02/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- FBI to assist Bay P.D. in two murder investigations
- Reporter arrives at murder scene and finds out victim is her relative
- Hancock County awards bid for Hurricane Zeta storm debris removal
- MSDH reports 1,638 new coronavirus cases in state, 16 in Hancock County
- Sean Russell Overal
- Former Rock QB Tyler Allen now coaching in Division I
- Hancock inmate dies after apparent heroin overdose
- Bay begins demolition of old police department
- "A Walking Miracle": D’head family shares COVID-19 experience
- Walter Joseph Gex III
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.