Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF DORIS IRENE ROOFNER, DECEASED WILLIAM ROOFNER, PETITIONER CAUSE NO.:23CH1:20-cv-00419-MA ADMINISTRATOR’S NOTICE TO CREDITORS STATE OF MISSISSIPPI COUNTY OF HANCOCK Letters of Administration having been granted on the 24th day of September, 2020, by the Chancery Court of Hancock County, Mississippi, to the undersigned upon the Estate of Doris Irene Roofner, deceased, notice is hereby given to all persons having claims against said estate to present the same to the Clerk of said Court for probate and registration according to law within ninety (90) days from this date, or they will be forever barred. THIS 7th day of October, 2020. s/WILLIAM ROOFER Return to: The Casano Law Firm, P.A. 4403 West Aloha Drive Diamondhead, Mississippi 39525 10/07/20, 10/14/20, 10/21/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Bay man shot and killed while sitting in a car
- Hancock High School announces 2020 Homecoming Court
- Emily Dale Hosmer de Montluzin
- Diamondhead elects Nancy Depreo as new mayor
- Hancock Hawks celebrate Homecoming victory
- Bay High Unlocks New Digs for Athletics
- UPDATE: Hancock County now under Tropical Storm Watch
- Carroll Virginia Mitchell
- Kamden James Tribble
- Todd Stefanski
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.