Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF DOROTHY RICKSON HOSKINS, DECEASED JULIUS BRYANT KRETZER EXECUTOR NO. 21-212(JP) NOTICE TO CREDITORS Notice is hereby given that Letters Testamentary for the Estate of Dorothy Rickson Hoskins, deceased, were granted to the undersigned by the Chancery Court of Hancock County, Mississippi, on the 26th day of May, 2021, and all persons having claims against said estate are hereby notified to present their claims to the Clerk of said Court and to have them probated and allowed within 90 days from the date of the first publication of this notice, failure to do so will bar this claim. THIS the 3rd day of June, 2021. JULIUS BRYANT KRETZER BY: /s/ TIMOTHY L. MURR TIMOTHY L. MURR Perry, Murr, Teel & Koenenn P. O. Box 7158 Gulfport, MS 39506 (228) 896-0020 MSB #3682 06/09/21, 06/16/21, 06/23/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- How ‘NCIS’ Has Set up New Characters to Join in Season 19
- Bay P.D. probing death of man whose body was found in the street at Shoreline Park
- Former Hancock County Sheriff's deputy convicted of simple assault/domestic violence
- Dr. Chad Davis named Assistant Superintendent of Hancock County School District
- Convicted molester's adult granddaughter grateful he was finally held accountable
- Chances of tropical depression or storm by Friday have greatly increased
- Myrtle Jane Wingo Haas March 8, 1934 – June 14, 2021
- Entire MS Gulf Coast under Tropical Storm Warning
- Steven Patrick “Webster” Favre
- James Ginn
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.