Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE ESTATE OF EVELYN CRUMP JOHNSON TIMOTHY CRUMP JOHNSON, PETITIONER CIVIL ACTION: 23CH1:21-CV136(JS) NOTICE TO CREDITORS NOTICE is hereby given that Letters Testamentary on the Estate of Evelyn Crump Johnson, Deceased, were granted to Timothy Crump Johnson by the Chancery Clerk of Hancock County, Mississippi, on the 21st day of May 2021, and all persons having said claims against said Estate are herby notified to present said claims to the Clerk of said Court and have them probated and allowed within ninety (90) days from this date. Failure to do so will bar the claim. Respectfully submitted on this the 3rd day of June 2021. /s/ Timothy Crump Johnson Timothy Crump Johnson, Executor of the Estate of Evelyn Crump Johnson 06/09/21, 06/16/21, 06/23/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- 77-year-old DH man sentenced to 45 years in prison for child molestation
- Myrtle Jane Wingo Haas March 8, 1934 – June 14, 2021
- Bay P.D. probing death of man whose body was found in the street at Shoreline Park
- Chances of tropical depression or storm by Friday have greatly increased
- Man shot to death after invading ex's home; sheriff's officials say it was self-defense
- Waveland residents speak out about proposed camera system
- Convicted molester's adult granddaughter grateful he was finally held accountable
- Entire MS Gulf Coast under Tropical Storm Warning
- Hoffman wins in Bay, Maher wins in Diamondhead; DH voters shoot down consolidation plans
- Ashley A. Booth
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.