Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF STEVEN PETER GIBSON KHANNA TAMAR GIBSON (CARVER) PETITIONER CAUSE NO.23CH1:19-cv-00421-MA SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION TO THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI TO ALL UNKNOWN AND KNOWN HEIRS-AT-LAW OF STEVEN PETER GIBSON AND ANY AND ALL PERSONS CLAIMING ANY RIGHT, TITLE OR INTEREST AS HEIRS OF THE ESTATE OF STEVEN PETER GIBSON You have been made a Respondent in the MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF STEVEN PETER GIBSON, filed in this Court by Khanna Tamar Gibson (Carver). You are summoned to appear and defend against said Petition filed in the MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF STEVEN PETER GIBSON, in the action at 9:00 a.m. on the 3rd day of June, 2021, before the Honorable Margaret Alfonso in the Chancery Courtroom of Harrison County Chancery Courthouse located at 1801 23rd Avenue, Gulfport, MS 39501. You are not required to file an answer or other pleading, but you may do so if you desire. ISSUED, under my hand and seal of said Court, this the 23rd day of March, 2021. TIMOTHY A. (TIM) KELLAR HANCOCK COUNTY CHANCERY CLERK By: /s/ B Ladner D.C. William W. Busching (MSB # 10570) SEYMOUR LAW FIRM, PLLC 13524 Seymour Lane Ocean Springs, MS 39564 228-697-3476 Tele firstname.lastname@example.org 03/31/21, 04/07/21, 04/14/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Only one upset in Bay St. Louis municipal primary
- Celebrating a Century: Longtime resident “delighted” to be turning 100-years-old
- Monti Joseph Rhodes
- Hancock man pleads guilty in U.S. Marshal shooting incident
- Rafferty wins Republican nomination for Pass Christian mayor
- Don't miss the Second Saturday Art Walk
- Bay police stop burglary in progress
- Hancock County Youth Court receives grant for treatment resources
- HCSD hosts first meeting in new building, talks air traffic, janitorial services, and senior activities
- Bay voters head to the polls Tuesday for municipal primary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.