Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE GUARDIANSHIP OF B.H.G. DOUGLAS MARTIN GARNER AND SYLVIA SERIGNY GARNER PETITIONERS CAUSE NO. 21-0268-JS SUMMONS (Service by Publication) STATE OF MISSISSIPPI COUNTY OF HANCOCK TO: RAYMON HENRY GARNER You have been made a Defendant in the lawsuit filed in this Court by Petitioners, Douglas Martin Garner and Sylvia Serigny Garner, seeking Guardianship of B.H.G., a minor. You are summoned to appear and defend against said Complaint or Petition filed against you in this action at 9:30 o'clock a. m. on the 21st day of July, 2021, in the courtroom of the Harrison County Courthouse at Biloxi, Mississippi, and in case of your failure to appear and defend, a judgment will be entered against you for the money or other things demanded in the Complaint or Petition. You are not required to file an Answer or other pleading but you may do so if you desire. Issued under my hand and the seal of said Court this the 24th day of May, 2021. TIMOTHY A. KELLAR, CHANCERY CLERK BY: s/Cassie Tribble DEPUTY CLERK 152 Main Street, Suite A Bay St. Louis, MS 39520 (SEAL) 06/02/21, 06/09/21, 06/16/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- How ‘NCIS’ Has Set up New Characters to Join in Season 19
- Bay P.D. probing death of man whose body was found in the street at Shoreline Park
- Former Hancock County Sheriff's deputy convicted of simple assault/domestic violence
- Myrtle Jane Wingo Haas March 8, 1934 – June 14, 2021
- Convicted molester's adult granddaughter grateful he was finally held accountable
- Chances of tropical depression or storm by Friday have greatly increased
- Dr. Chad Davis named Assistant Superintendent of Hancock County School District
- 77-year-old DH man sentenced to 45 years in prison for child molestation
- Entire MS Gulf Coast under Tropical Storm Warning
- James Ginn
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.