Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF PATRICIA ANN DICKE, DECEASED ELLEN TITUS, PETITIONER CAUSE NO.: 21-cv-00013-JS SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION STATE OF MISSISSIPPI TO: Any and all unknown heirs-at-law of Patricia Ann Dicke, deceased whose place of residence, street and post office address are unknown to Petitioner after diligent search and inquiry. You have been made a Defendant in a Petition to Determine Heirs filed in this Court by Ellen Titus, Petitioner, seeking the determination of heirs at law of Patricia Ann Dicke, deceased. Defendants other than you in this action are: any person with a claim as an heir-at-law or wrongful death beneficiary of Patricia Ann Dicke. You are summoned to appear and defend against the complaint or petition filed against you in this action at 9:00 o’clock a.m. on the 11th day of March, 2021, in the courtroom of the Harrison County Courthouse, in Gulfport, Mississippi, and in case of your failure to appear and defend, a judgment will be entered against you for the money or other things demanded in the complaint or petition. You are not required to file an answer or pleading but you may do so if you desire. ISSUED under my hand and the seal of said Court, this the 10th day of February, 2021. Timothy A. Kellar, Hancock County Chancery Clerk Cassie Tribble, D.C. 02/17/21, 02/24/21, 03/03/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Helene Loiacano Johnson
- Susan Necaise
- Shorte Thing Fishing Report: The Hail Mary
- Light at the end of the tunnel -- Amtrak announces passenger rail service on MS Gulf Coast to resume in 2022
- Bay St. Louis welcomes three newly certified firefighters
- Ollie Mae Tenney Yarborough
- Katherine “Katie” Chasse
- COVID-19 cases trending down in Mississippi, five new cases reported in Hancock
- Coast's only pro women's football team kicks off Saturday
- Two Bay-Waveland Middle School students charged with felonies after weapons found at school
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.