Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF CHARLES A. BREATH, III, DECEASED CAUSE NO: 23CH1:21-CV-2-MA SUMMONS THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI TO: THE UNKNOWN HEIRS AT LAW OF CHARLES A. BREATH, III, DECEASED, AND ANY AND ALL OTHER PERSONS CLAIMING ANY INTEREST TO THE ESTATE OF CHARLES A. BREATH, III, WHOSE NAMES, POST OFFICE BOXES AND ADDRESSES ARE UNKNOWN AFTER A DILIGENT SEARCH AND INQUIRY. You have been made a Defendant in a petition/suit filed in this Court by Ellen C. Breath, Executrix, seeking to establish the heirs at law of Charles A. Breath, III, Deceased. The other known parties interested in this Petition are: Charles A. Breath, IV, and Karen B. Altese. You are summoned to appear and defend against the petition filed against you in this action at 9:00 a.m. on the 9th day of March, 2021, in the Chancery Courtroom of Hancock County in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi, and in case of your failure to appear and defend, a judgment will be entered against you for the relief or other things demanded in the Petition. You are not required to file an answer or other pleading but you may do so if you desire. Issued under my hand and the seal of said Court, this 5th day of January, 2021. Timothy A. Kellar (SEAL) By: /s/ Bridgette Ladner Deputy Clerk The Law Office of Mark Carter PLLC 305 Reese Street Bay St. Louis, MS 39520 228-231-1328 tel. 228-231-1330 fax 01/13/21, 01/20/21, 01/27/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- J's Restaurant: Impossible
- Hancock County has reported more than 60 new COVID-19 cases a day for past three days in a row
- Governor extends mask mandate
- Jamie Temple
- Bay-Waveland School District to discontinue distance learning
- Robert Charles "Bam" McCord
- Former Waveland Police Chief earns US Attorney Law Enforcement Award
- Cardi B plans to pen song about not having a driving license
- Eliot Jay Wolff
- Governor visits BSL to welcome Favre, Seal to Republican Party
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.