Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF MICHAEL FRANCIS HEALY, DECEASED NIDA HEALY PETITIONER CAUSE NO.20-cv-514-MA NOTICE TO CREDITORS Notice is hereby given that Letters of Administration on the Estate of Michael Francis Healy, Deceased, were granted to the undersigned by the Chancery Court of Hancock County, Mississippi, on the 9th day of February, 2021 and all persons having claim against said estate are hereby notified to present their claims to the Clerk of said court and to have them probated and allowed within ninety (90) days from the date of the first publication of this notice. Failure to do so will bar the claim. This the 30th day of March, 2021 /s/ Nida Healy NIDA HEALY, ADMINISTRATRIX ESTATE OF MICHAEL FRANCIS HEALY, DECEASED JANE HARRIS-PERRY PERRY LAW FIRM, LLC MS BAR NO: 101511 1520 29th Ave. Suite #6 Gulfport, MS 39501 (228) 363-1521 firstname.lastname@example.org 04/07/21, 04/14/21, 04/21/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Only one upset in Bay St. Louis municipal primary
- Celebrating a Century: Longtime resident “delighted” to be turning 100-years-old
- Monti Joseph Rhodes
- Hancock man pleads guilty in U.S. Marshal shooting incident
- Rafferty wins Republican nomination for Pass Christian mayor
- Don't miss the Second Saturday Art Walk
- Bay police stop burglary in progress
- Hancock County Youth Court receives grant for treatment resources
- HCSD hosts first meeting in new building, talks air traffic, janitorial services, and senior activities
- Bay voters head to the polls Tuesday for municipal primary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.