Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN RE THE HEIRS-AT-LAW OF: GARY L. HAWKINS, DECEASED GARY HAWKINS, JR., PETITIONER CAUSE NO. 23CH1:21-cv-167-CBSUMMONS TO: THE KNOWN AND UNKNOWN HEIRS-AT-LAW OF GARY L. HAWKINS, DECEASED: You have been made parties respondent in the above cause, filed in the Court by Gary Hawkins, Jr., seeking to establish the heirs-at-law of Gary L. Hawkins, deceased. You are summoned to appear and defend against the Petition filed herein at 9:00 o’clock a.m. on the 14th day of May, 2021, in the Chancery Court of Hancock County, Bay St. Louis, Mississippi, and in case of your failure to appear and defend a judgment will be entered against you for the money or other things demanded in the Petition. You are not required to file an answer or other pleading but may do so if you desire. ISSUED under my hand and seal of Court, this 30th day of March, 2021. TIM KELLAR, Chancery Clerk Hancock County Mississippi Post Office Box 429 Bay St. Louis, MS 39521 By: s/Bridgette Ladner DEPUTY CLERK 04/07/21, 04/14/21, 04/21/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Only one upset in Bay St. Louis municipal primary
- Celebrating a Century: Longtime resident “delighted” to be turning 100-years-old
- Monti Joseph Rhodes
- Hancock man pleads guilty in U.S. Marshal shooting incident
- Rafferty wins Republican nomination for Pass Christian mayor
- Don't miss the Second Saturday Art Walk
- Bay police stop burglary in progress
- Hancock County Youth Court receives grant for treatment resources
- HCSD hosts first meeting in new building, talks air traffic, janitorial services, and senior activities
- Bay voters head to the polls Tuesday for municipal primary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.