Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF THELMA NORRA TRENCHARD, DECEASED VICTOR TRENCHARD PETITIONER VERSUS THE UNKNOWN HEIRS-AT-LAW OR DEVISEES, IF ANY, OF THELMA NORRA TRENCHARD, DECEASED NO. 20-599 SUMMONS TO: Unknown heirs-at-law of Thelma Norra Trenchard, Deceased, whose residence is unknown. You have been made a Defendant in the petition filed in this Court by Victor Trenchard, Administrator. Defendants other than you in this action are: Victor Trenchard. The Petition filed against you has initiated a civil action alleging and seeking to establish the unknown heirs-at-law of Thelma Norra Trenchard. You are summoned to appear and defend against said Petition at 9 o’clock A.M. on the 17th day of June, 2021, before the Hancock County Chancery Court located at 1801 23rd Ave., Gulfport, MS 39501, and in case of your failure to appear and defend, a Judgment by default will be entered against you for the money or other relief demanded in the Petition. You are not required to file an answer or other pleading but you may do so if you desire. Issued under my hand and the seal of said Court, this 29th day of April, 2021. Chancery Clerk of Hancock County By: Larrinell Scarborough Deputy Clerk Prepared by: /s/ Lewie G. Negrotto IV By: Lewie G. “Skip” Negrotto IV (10060) NEGROTTO & ASSOCIATES, PLLC 220 E. Scenic Drive, Suite 200 Pass Christian, MS 39571 Telephone: (228) 222-4777 Fax: (866) 526-0715 Email: email@example.com Attorney for the Estate and Administrator 05/05/21, 05/12/21, 05/19/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Man killed in early morning shooting outside Bay bar & grill
- Suspect in early morning Bay shooting death arrested
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker romance heats up as pair discuss marriage
- Victoria Beckham left embarrassed after daughter assumes she's making a cocktail at 7am
- Christie Brinkley: My hip replacement was depressing
- Two men arrested after car chase, shooting spree sparked by apparent 'drug deal gone bad'
- Echo moving to Hwy. 90; old building to be demolished for new condo project
- MS Sec. of State Michael Watson, Mayor Favre announce tax-forfeited land auction
- Bebe Rexha: I'm my own cheerleader
- Jake ‘Richard’ Morreale
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.