Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF DAWSON DARIAN CHANCE HENRY, DECEASED PEGGY DANIELLE FARISH PETITIONER CAUSE NO. 21CV134-JS SUMMONS FOR PUBLICATION (Service by Publication: Wrongful Death Beneficiaries/Unknown Heirs) To the Wrongful Death Beneficiaries and/or Unknown Heirs of Dawson Darian Chance Henry, Deceased, whose past and current addresses are unknown: You have been made a Defendant(s) in the above styled lawsuit filed in this Court by Peggy Danielle Farish, Petitioner. The Petition filed against you is commenced in order to establish the heirs at law and wrongful death beneficiaries of Dawson Darian Chance Henry, Deceased. Parties other than you with a known interest in this action are: Articia Mary-Lucille Hill and Jerimiah Cleveland Hill. You are summoned to appear and defend against the petition filed against you in this action at 9:30 a.m. on July 1, 2021, before the Honorable Jennifer Schloeqel in the Chancery Courtroom of Hancock County, Bay St. Louis, Mississippi, and in case of your failure to appear and defend, a judgment will be entered against you for the relief demanded in the Petition. You are not required to file an answer or other pleading but you may do so if you desire. Issued under my hand and seal of said Court, on this, the 31st day of March 2021. (SEAL) Timothy A. Kellar Hancock County Chancery Clerk DATED: BY: Bridgette Ladner D.C. 04/07/21, 04/14/21, 04/21/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Only one upset in Bay St. Louis municipal primary
- Celebrating a Century: Longtime resident “delighted” to be turning 100-years-old
- Monti Joseph Rhodes
- Hancock man pleads guilty in U.S. Marshal shooting incident
- Rafferty wins Republican nomination for Pass Christian mayor
- Don't miss the Second Saturday Art Walk
- Bay police stop burglary in progress
- Hancock County Youth Court receives grant for treatment resources
- HCSD hosts first meeting in new building, talks air traffic, janitorial services, and senior activities
- Bay voters head to the polls Tuesday for municipal primary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.