Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY MISSISSIPPI IN THE ESTATE OF LENETTE KING ZULLI, DECEASED ERIN BENOIT, EXECUTRIX CIVIL ACTION NO. 20-CV-445(JP) NOTICE TO CREDITORS Notice is hereby given that Letters Testamentary on the Estate of Lenette King Zulli, deceased, were granted to the undersigned by the Chancery Court of Hancock County, Mississippi, on the 28th day of September, 2020, and all persons having claim against said Estate are hereby notified to present their claims to the Clerk of said Court and to have them probated and allowed within ninety days from the date of the first publication of this notice, failure to do so will bar the claim. This the 11th day of November, 2020. Erin Benoit, as Executrix of the Estate of Lenette King Zulli Salloum Law Firm, PLLC By: /s/ Teal Salloum Kaleel "Teal" Salloum, Jr., Attorney for the Estate of Lenette King Zulli SALLOUM LAW FIRM, PLLC Ms. Bar No. 9195 Post Office Box 1717 Gulfport, Mississippi 39502 (228) 863-6727
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- MHP investigating early morning fatal accident
- Reporter arrives at murder scene and finds out victim is her relative
- Infinity Science Center to close temporarily at the end of the year
- FBI to assist Bay P.D. in two murder investigations
- Charles Anthony Haas
- The Holidays are Here!
- Artie Alma Henderson Bridges
- Sean Russell Overal
- Hancock County awards bid for Hurricane Zeta storm debris removal
- MSDH reports 1,092 new COVID-19 cases and 16 new deaths statewide; 18 new cases reported in Hancock County
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.