Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY MISSISSIPPI IN RE ESTATE OF MARY GRETA ROWLETT, DECEASED SAMUEL ROWLETT ADMINISTRATOR NO.: 23CH1:21-CV-182-MA R81 SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION STATE OF MISSISSIPPI COUNTY OF HANCOCK TO: THE KNOWN AND UNKNOWN HEIRS-AT-LAW OF MARY GRETA ROWLETT, DECEASED AND ANY OTHER PERSON CLAIMING ANY RIGHT, TITLE OR INTEREST IN AND TO THE ESTATE OF MARY GRETA ROWLETT, DECEASED You have been made respondents in the lawsuit filed in this Court by SAMUEL ROWLETT, ADMINISTRATOR, to determine the heirship of MARY GRETA ROWLETT, deceased. YOU ARE SUMMONED TO APPEAR AND DEFEND AGAINST THE PETITION FILED AGAINST YOU IN THIS ACTION AT 9:00 A.M. ON THE 17th DAY OF JUNE 2021 IN THE CHANCERY COURT IN THE HARRISON COUNTY COURTHOUSE, FIRST JUDICIAL DISTRICT, GULFPORT, MISSISSIPPI, AND IN CASE OF YOUR FAILURE TO APPEAR AND DEFEND A JUDGMENT WILL BE ENTERED AGAINST YOU FOR THE MONEY OR OTHER THINGS DEMANDED IN THE PETITION. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED to file an answer or other pleading, but you may do so if you desire. Issued under my hand and seal of this Court on this the 30th day of April 2021. Timothy A. Kellar, Hancock County Chancery Court Clerk By: Ashley Holland D.C. Prepared by: Owen R. McNally, MSBN 104777 McNally Law, PLLC 4011 Beatline Rd., Suite 10 Long Beach, MS 39560 Phone: 228-900-2500/Fax: 228-300-0100 firstname.lastname@example.org 05/05/21, 05/12/21, 05/19/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Man killed in early morning shooting outside Bay bar & grill
- Suspect in early morning Bay shooting death arrested
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker romance heats up as pair discuss marriage
- Victoria Beckham left embarrassed after daughter assumes she's making a cocktail at 7am
- Christie Brinkley: My hip replacement was depressing
- Two men arrested after car chase, shooting spree sparked by apparent 'drug deal gone bad'
- Echo moving to Hwy. 90; old building to be demolished for new condo project
- MS Sec. of State Michael Watson, Mayor Favre announce tax-forfeited land auction
- Bebe Rexha: I'm my own cheerleader
- Jake ‘Richard’ Morreale
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.