Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN RE: ESTATE OF SHIRLEY ANN LAUGHLIN CAUSE NO. 23CH1:20-cv-443-JS EXECUTRIX NOTICE TO CREDITORS OF SHIRLEY ANN LAUGHLIN Letters Testamentary having been granted on the 9th day of September, 2020, by the Chancery Court of Hancock County, Mississippi, to the undersigned upon the estate of SHIRLEY ANN LAUGHLIN, deceased, notice is hereby given to all persons having claims against said estate to present the same to the Clerk of said Court for Probate and registered according to law within 90 days from this date, or they will be forever barred. This 9th day of September, A.D., 2020. JULIE DAWN ROUSHANI, EXECUTRIX Michael D. Haas, Jr. Haas and Haas Attorneys 201 N. Second Street Bay St. Louis, MS 39520 T: (228) 467-6574 F: (228) 467-6575 MS Bar No. 5091 09/16/20, 09/23/20, 09/30/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Teen to be charged as adult in armed robbery
- Waveland police probe 'domestic violence' shooting
- Waveland officers make two arrests in probe of 'domestic violence' shooting
- Federal lawsuit against Bay, former councilman, dismissed
- 'Minor and major' street flooding in Hancock due to Beta
- Bay P.D. works with FBI to capture NY fugitive
- David Arthur Compretta
- MHP investigating fatal hit and run in Hancock County
- Bay council approves employee raises, lease negotiations for old city hall
- MSDH reports 722 new cases of COVID-19 and 20 new deaths statewide; five new cases and one new death reported in Hancock County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
View Demo e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.