Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF
HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
In the Matter of the Estate of
DAVID RICHARD ROHBOCK
CAUSE NO.: 19-337 JP
MARY MARIE WILBUR
THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI
TO: UNKNOWN HEIRS AT LAW OF DAVID RICHARD ROHBOCK, DECEASED
You have been made a Defendant in the
Petition filed in this Court by Mary Marie
Wilbur, Petitioner in the above-captioned
matter, seeking to establish heirs at law of David Richard Rohbock, Deceased.
You are summoned to appear and respond to the Petition filed against you in this action at 9:00 A.M. on March 19, 2020 in the Chancery Courtroom of the Harrison County
Courthouse, 730 Dr Martin Luther King Jr,
Biloxi, Mississippi, and in case of your failure to appear and respond a judgment will be
entered against you for the relief demanded in the Petition.
You are not required to file an answer or
other pleading but you may do so if you
Issued under my hand and seal of said Court, this the 14th day of January, 2020.
By: Tammy Meyer, Deputy Clerk
Timothy A. Kellar, Chancery Clerk
Hancock County, Mississippi
Joel L. Blackledge, MSB #10606
BLACKLEDGE LAW FIRM
Post Office Box 8155
Gulfport, MS 39506
228-669-6254 /228-222-5008 (Fax)
PUBLISH: 01/22/20, 01/29/20, 02/05/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Only one upset in Bay St. Louis municipal primary
- Celebrating a Century: Longtime resident “delighted” to be turning 100-years-old
- Monti Joseph Rhodes
- Hancock man pleads guilty in U.S. Marshal shooting incident
- Rafferty wins Republican nomination for Pass Christian mayor
- Don't miss the Second Saturday Art Walk
- Bay police stop burglary in progress
- Hancock County Youth Court receives grant for treatment resources
- HCSD hosts first meeting in new building, talks air traffic, janitorial services, and senior activities
- Bay voters head to the polls Tuesday for municipal primary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.