Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF BEATRICE GAUPP MESTAYER, DECEASED ELLIOT G. MESTAYER PETITIONER CAUSE NO. 23CH1:20-cv-00386 CB NOTICE TO CREDITORS STATE OF MISSISSIPPI COUNTY OF HANCOCK Letters Testamentary having been granted on the 7th day of December, A.D., 2020, by the Chancery Court of Hancock County, Mississippi, to the undersigned upon the Estate of BEATRICE GAUPP MESTAYER, Deceased in Cause No. 23CH1:20-cv-00386CB. Notice is hereby given to all persons having claims against the Estate to present the same to the Clerk of said Court for probate and registration according to law within (90) days from the date of the first publication of this Notice , or they will be forever barred. THIS, the 11th day of February, 2021. /s/ Elliot G. Mestayer ELLIOT G. MESTAYER PREPARED BY: ELLIOT G. MESTAYER (#2894) MESTAYER & ASSOCIATES, P.A. 2128 Ingalls Avenue Pascagoula, MS 39567 (228) 762-1193 Office (228) 762-8154 Facsimile 02/17/21, 02/24/21, 03/03/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Helene Loiacano Johnson
- Susan Necaise
- Shorte Thing Fishing Report: The Hail Mary
- Light at the end of the tunnel -- Amtrak announces passenger rail service on MS Gulf Coast to resume in 2022
- Bay St. Louis welcomes three newly certified firefighters
- Ollie Mae Tenney Yarborough
- Katherine “Katie” Chasse
- COVID-19 cases trending down in Mississippi, five new cases reported in Hancock
- Coast's only pro women's football team kicks off Saturday
- Two Bay-Waveland Middle School students charged with felonies after weapons found at school
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.