Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF LOWELL K. CAREY, DECEASED DENISE L. BARBER PETITIONER CAUSE NO. 20-430(MA) NOTICE TO CREDITORS Notice is hereby given that Letter Testamentary on the Estate of Lowell K. Carey, Deceased, were granted to the undersigned by the Chancery Court of Hancock County, Mississippi, on the 1st day of October, 2020 and all persons having claim against said estate are hereby notified to present their claims to the clerk of said court and to have them probated and allowed within (90) days from the date of the first publication of this notice. Failure to do so will bar the claim. This the 9th day of October, 2020. /s/ Denise L. Barber DENISE L. BARBER, EXECUTRIX ESTATE OF LOWELL K. CAREY, DECEASED JANE HARRIS-PERRY PERRY LAW FIRM, LLC MS BAR NO: 101511 1520 29th Ave. Suite #6 Gulfport, MS 39501 (228) 363-1521 firstname.lastname@example.org 10/14/20, 10/21/20, 10/28/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Bay man shot and killed while sitting in a car
- Mandatory evacuations ordered in Hancock as Hurricane Zeta looms
- Hancock Hawks celebrate Homecoming victory
- Hancock now under Hurricane Warning -- voluntary evacuation ordered in low-lying areas
- UPDATE: Hancock County now under Tropical Storm Watch
- Hancock has had 52 new COVID-19 cases in four-day period
- Kamden James Tribble
- Emily Dale Hosmer de Montluzin
- Hancock High School announces 2020 Homecoming Court
- MS Gulf Coast now under Hurricane Watch/Storm Surge Watch
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.