Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF LAURA MARIE LADNER, DECEASED CAUSE NO: 23CH1: 21-cv-0054-CB NOTICE TO CREDITORS Letters Testamentary having been granted on the 25th day of February, 2021, by the Chancery Court of Hancock County, Mississippi, to the undersigned Co-Executrices upon the Estate Laura Marie Ladner, deceased, notice is hereby given to all persons having claims of this Court for probate and registration according to the law within ninety (90) days from the first publication of this notice or they will be forever barred. This 18th day of March, 2021. /s Marlene L. Knesel Marlene L. Knesel, Co-Executrix /s Marie L. Green Marie L. Green, Co-Executrix /s Mark Carter, MS Bar # 100401 Attorney for Petitioners The Law Office of Mark Carter Mark Carter, Attorney 305 Reese Street Bay St. Louis, MS 39520 228-216-7429 tel. 228-231-1330 fax 03/24/21, 03/31/21, 04/07/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Only one upset in Bay St. Louis municipal primary
- Celebrating a Century: Longtime resident “delighted” to be turning 100-years-old
- Monti Joseph Rhodes
- Hancock man pleads guilty in U.S. Marshal shooting incident
- Rafferty wins Republican nomination for Pass Christian mayor
- Don't miss the Second Saturday Art Walk
- Bay police stop burglary in progress
- Hancock County Youth Court receives grant for treatment resources
- HCSD hosts first meeting in new building, talks air traffic, janitorial services, and senior activities
- Bay voters head to the polls Tuesday for municipal primary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.