Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF PATRICIA ANN DICKE, DECEASED ELLEN TITUS, PETITIONER CAUSE NO.: 21-cv-00013-JS ADMINISTRATOR’S NOTICE TO CREDITORS STATE OF MISSISSIPPI COUNTY OF HANCOCK Letters of Administration having been granted on the 2nd day of February, 2021, by the Chancery Court of Hancock County, Mississippi, to the undersigned upon the Estate of Patricia Ann Dicke, deceased, notice is hereby given to all persons having claims against said estate to present the same to the Clerk of said Court for probate and registration according to law within ninety (90) days from this date, or they will be forever barred. THIS 17th day of February, 2021. s/ELLEN TITUS Return to: The Casano Law Firm, P.A. 4403 West Aloha Drive Diamondhead, Mississippi 39525 02/17/21, 02/24/21, 03/03/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Helene Loiacano Johnson
- Susan Necaise
- Two Bay-Waveland Middle School students charged with felonies after weapons found at school
- Bay St. Louis welcomes three newly certified firefighters
- SHORE THING -- LADNER: A Family Tradition
- Ollie Mae Tenney Yarborough
- Light at the end of the tunnel -- Amtrak announces passenger rail service on MS Gulf Coast to resume in 2022
- COVID-19 cases trending down in Mississippi, five new cases reported in Hancock
- Katherine “Katie” Chasse
- Polly Walker 'didn't anticipate' Bridgerton success
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.