Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF PAMELA KAY MIMS, DECEASED CAUSE NO. 23CH1:18cv688-CB LOWELL BRELAND MIMS, JR. PETITIONER NOTICE TO CREDITORS Letters of Administration having been granted on the 7th day of June, 2019, by the Chancery Court of Hancock County, Mississippi, to the undersigned Administrator of the Estate of Pamela Kay Mims, Deceased, notice is hereby given to all persons having claims against said estate to present the same to the Clerk of this Court for probate and registration according to the law within ninety (90) days from the first publication of this notice or they will be forever barred. This the 24th day of July, 2020. Respectfully submitted, /s/ Lowell Breland Mims, Jr. Lowell Breland Mims, Jr., Administrator of the Estate of Pamela Kay Mims Je’Nell B. Blum, MSB No. 100466 DUKES, DUKES, KEATING & FANECA, P.A. 2909 13TH Street, 6th Floor (39501) Post Office Drawer W Gulfport, Mississippi 39502 Telephone: 228-868-1111 Facsimile: 228-863-2886 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 07/29/20, 08/05/20, 08/12/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Diamondhead Mayor Tommy Schafer dies
- Jim Ladner
- Body found at Texas Flat hunting ground confirmed to be missing Picayune man
- Gov. issues statewide public mask mandate, delays school for 7th-12th graders in eight counties
- Roy Austin Calhoun
- Female inmate found dead in Hancock jail cell
- MSDH reports 1,168 new cases of coronavirus in state, 52 new deaths
- SSC donates Old Gym goals to City of Bay St. Louis
- Unsolicited mail order seeds arrive in Hancock County
- MSDH reports 572 new COVID-19 cases in state, eight more deaths
View Demo e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.