Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF ELLA WHATLEY LOSSETT, DECEASED CAUSE NO.:23CH1:19-368-MA LEO LOSSETT, PETITIONER SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION STATE OF MISSISSIPPI TO:
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF
HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE
OF ELLA WHATLEY LOSSETT, DECEASED
LEO LOSSETT, PETITIONER
SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION
STATE OF MISSISSIPPI
TO: Any and all unknown heirs-at-law of Ella Whatley Lossett, deceased whose place of residence, street and post office address are unknown to Petitioner after diligent search and inquiry.
You have been made a Defendant in a
Petition to Determine Heirs filed in this Court by Leo Lossett, Petitioner, seeking the
determination of heirs at law of Ella Whatley Lossett, deceased. Defendants other than you in this action are: any person with a claim as an heir-at-law or wrongful death
beneficiary of Ella Whatley Lossett.
You are summoned to appear and defend against the complaint or petition filed against you in this action at 9:00 o'clock a.m. on the 18th day of February, 2020, in the courtroom of the Harrison County Courthouse, in
Gulfport, Mississippi, and in case of your
failure to appear and defend, a judgment will be entered against you for the money or other things demanded in the complaint or petition.
You are not required to file an answer or pleading but you may do so if you desire.
ISSUED under my hand and the seal of said Court, this the 17th day of January, 2020.
Timothy A. Kellar,
Hancock County Chancery Clerk
Cassie Tribble, D.C.
Publication Dates: 01/22/20, 01/29/20, 02/05/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Only one upset in Bay St. Louis municipal primary
- Celebrating a Century: Longtime resident “delighted” to be turning 100-years-old
- Monti Joseph Rhodes
- Hancock man pleads guilty in U.S. Marshal shooting incident
- Rafferty wins Republican nomination for Pass Christian mayor
- Don't miss the Second Saturday Art Walk
- Bay police stop burglary in progress
- Hancock County Youth Court receives grant for treatment resources
- HCSD hosts first meeting in new building, talks air traffic, janitorial services, and senior activities
- Bay voters head to the polls Tuesday for municipal primary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.