Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF ELLA WHATLEY LOSSETT, DECEASED CAUSE NO.:23CH1:19-368-MA LEO LOSSETT, PETITIONER SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION STATE OF MISSISSIPPI TO:
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF
HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE
OF ELLA WHATLEY LOSSETT, DECEASED
LEO LOSSETT, PETITIONER
SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION
STATE OF MISSISSIPPI
TO: Any and all unknown heirs-at-law of Ella Whatley Lossett, deceased whose place of residence, street and post office address are unknown to Petitioner after diligent search and inquiry.
You have been made a Defendant in a
Petition to Determine Heirs filed in this Court by Leo Lossett, Petitioner, seeking the
determination of heirs at law of Ella Whatley Lossett, deceased. Defendants other than you in this action are: any person with a claim as an heir-at-law or wrongful death
beneficiary of Ella Whatley Lossett.
You are summoned to appear and defend against the complaint or petition filed against you in this action at 9:00 o'clock a.m. on the 18th day of February, 2020, in the courtroom of the Harrison County Courthouse, in
Gulfport, Mississippi, and in case of your
failure to appear and defend, a judgment will be entered against you for the money or other things demanded in the complaint or petition.
You are not required to file an answer or pleading but you may do so if you desire.
ISSUED under my hand and the seal of said Court, this the 17th day of January, 2020.
Timothy A. Kellar,
Hancock County Chancery Clerk
Cassie Tribble, D.C.
Publication Dates: 01/22/20, 01/29/20, 02/05/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Gov. issues statewide public mask mandate, delays school for 7th-12th graders in eight counties
- Jim Ladner
- SSC donates Old Gym goals to City of Bay St. Louis
- Thomas E. Schafer IV, “ Tommy”
- Diamondhead man sentenced for 'massive amount' of child porn
- Project in Hancock County requests crab fishermen use caution during construction
- Gwendolyn Montjoy
- MSDH reports 1,245 new cases of coronavirus, 51 new deaths
- MSDH reports 1,036 new COVID-19 cases and 23 new deaths statewide; ten new cases reported in Hancock County
- Reeves announces launch of ReSkillMS
View Demo e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.