Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF MYRA JOYCE DERRY, DECEASED CAUSE NO:
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF
HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF
MYRA JOYCE DERRY, DECEASED
CAUSE NO: 23CH1:19-cv-00616-JP
ELIZABETH COOPER, PETITIONER
EXECUTRIX'S NOTICE TO CREDITORS
STATE OF MISSISSIPPI
COUNTY OF HANCOCK
Letters Testamentary having been granted on the 12th day of November 2019, by the
Chancery Court of Hancock County,
Mississippi,to the undersigned upon the
Estate of Myra Joyce Derry, deceased, notice is hereby given to all persons having claims against said estate to present the same to the Clerk of said Court for probate and
registration according to law within ninety (90) days from this date, or they will be forever barred.
THIS 29th day of January, 2020.
PUBLISH: 01/29/20, 02/05/20, 02/12/20
The Casano Law Firm, P.A.
4403 West Aloha Drive
Diamondhead, Mississippi 39525
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Bay man shot and killed while sitting in a car
- Mandatory evacuations ordered in Hancock as Hurricane Zeta looms
- Hancock Hawks celebrate Homecoming victory
- Hancock now under Hurricane Warning -- voluntary evacuation ordered in low-lying areas
- UPDATE: Hancock County now under Tropical Storm Watch
- Hancock has had 52 new COVID-19 cases in four-day period
- Delivering Hope from Waveland to Bay St. Louis: Cancer awareness parade raises thousands for local cancer patients
- MS Gulf Coast now under Hurricane Watch/Storm Surge Watch
- Emily Dale Hosmer de Montluzin
- Kamden James Tribble
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.