Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF MYRA JOYCE DERRY, DECEASED CAUSE NO:
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF
HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF
MYRA JOYCE DERRY, DECEASED
CAUSE NO: 23CH1:19-cv-00616-JP
ELIZABETH COOPER, PETITIONER
EXECUTRIX'S NOTICE TO CREDITORS
STATE OF MISSISSIPPI
COUNTY OF HANCOCK
Letters Testamentary having been granted on the 12th day of November 2019, by the
Chancery Court of Hancock County,
Mississippi,to the undersigned upon the
Estate of Myra Joyce Derry, deceased, notice is hereby given to all persons having claims against said estate to present the same to the Clerk of said Court for probate and
registration according to law within ninety (90) days from this date, or they will be forever barred.
THIS 29th day of January, 2020.
PUBLISH: 01/29/20, 02/05/20, 02/12/20
The Casano Law Firm, P.A.
4403 West Aloha Drive
Diamondhead, Mississippi 39525
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Only one upset in Bay St. Louis municipal primary
- Celebrating a Century: Longtime resident “delighted” to be turning 100-years-old
- Monti Joseph Rhodes
- Hancock man pleads guilty in U.S. Marshal shooting incident
- Rafferty wins Republican nomination for Pass Christian mayor
- Don't miss the Second Saturday Art Walk
- Bay police stop burglary in progress
- Hancock County Youth Court receives grant for treatment resources
- HCSD hosts first meeting in new building, talks air traffic, janitorial services, and senior activities
- Bay voters head to the polls Tuesday for municipal primary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.