Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN RE: ESTATE OF TERRY LAVERNE WEST, DECEASED CAUSE NO.
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF
HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN RE: ESTATE OF
TERRY LAVERNE WEST, DECEASED CAUSE NO. 23CH1:19-cv-00745-JP
EXECUTOR'S NOTICE TO CREDITORS
OF TERRY LAVERNE WEST
Letters Testamentary having been granted on the 14th day of January, 2020, by the
Chancery Court of Hancock County,
Mississippi, to the undersigned upon the
estate of TERRY LAVERNE WEST,
deceased, notice is hereby given to all
persons having claims against said estate to present the same to the Clerk of said Court for Probate and registered according to law within 90 days from this date, or they will be forever barred.
This 14th day of January, 2020.
Michael D. Haas, Jr.
Haas and Haas Attorneys
201 N. Second Street
Bay St. Louis, MS 39520
MS Bar No. 5091
Publish: 01/22/20, 01/29/20, 02/05/20
Camille: 50 Years Later
Read the special commemorative section for the 50th anniversary of Hurricane Camille online for FREE!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Hancock man pleads guilty in child molestation case
- Hancock deputies cleared in fatal shooting of drug suspect
- It's Carnival Time
- Carolyn Faye Seal
- BWSD celebrates PBIS
- Hancock Republican and Democratic women's groups celebrating a century of suffrage
- James (Jim) J. Martin
- Harold Allen Hamrick
- Spend Valentine's Day in Waveland at Food Truck Friday
- Man wounded after allegedly shooting at deputies has been arrested
View Demo e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.