Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN RE: ESTATE OF TERRY LAVERNE WEST, DECEASED CAUSE NO.
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF
HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN RE: ESTATE OF
TERRY LAVERNE WEST, DECEASED CAUSE NO. 23CH1:19-cv-00745-JP
EXECUTOR'S NOTICE TO CREDITORS
OF TERRY LAVERNE WEST
Letters Testamentary having been granted on the 14th day of January, 2020, by the
Chancery Court of Hancock County,
Mississippi, to the undersigned upon the
estate of TERRY LAVERNE WEST,
deceased, notice is hereby given to all
persons having claims against said estate to present the same to the Clerk of said Court for Probate and registered according to law within 90 days from this date, or they will be forever barred.
This 14th day of January, 2020.
Michael D. Haas, Jr.
Haas and Haas Attorneys
201 N. Second Street
Bay St. Louis, MS 39520
MS Bar No. 5091
Publish: 01/22/20, 01/29/20, 02/05/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Only one upset in Bay St. Louis municipal primary
- Celebrating a Century: Longtime resident “delighted” to be turning 100-years-old
- Monti Joseph Rhodes
- Hancock man pleads guilty in U.S. Marshal shooting incident
- Rafferty wins Republican nomination for Pass Christian mayor
- Don't miss the Second Saturday Art Walk
- Bay police stop burglary in progress
- Hancock County Youth Court receives grant for treatment resources
- HCSD hosts first meeting in new building, talks air traffic, janitorial services, and senior activities
- Bay voters head to the polls Tuesday for municipal primary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.