Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
IN THE CHANCERY COURT HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI JOSHUA CLOSSON PLAINTIFF VERSUS JOHN BELL, JR.; DAISY T. BELL; HONORABLE JOEL SMITH, IN HIS CAPACITY AS DISTRICT ATTORNEY FOR HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI; HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI; HONORABLE LYNN FITCH IN HER CAPACITY AS ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI; ANY AND ALL PERSONS HAVING OR CLAIMING ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE INTEREST IN THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBED LAND, SOLD FOR TAXES ON AUGUST 30, 2017; PARCEL NO. 137J-0-44-058.00; PPIN 9063; SECTION 44, TOWNSHIP 08, RANGE 14W, HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI DEFENDANTS CIVIL ACTION NO. 23CH1:20-CV-439JP SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION STATE OF MISSISSIPPI TO: ANY AND ALL PERSONS HAVING ORCLAIMING ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE INTEREST IN THEFOLLOWING DESCRIBED LAND, SOLD FOR TAXES ON AUGUST 30, 2017; PARCEL NO. 137J-0-44-058.00;PPIN 9063; SECTION 44, TOWNSHIP08, RANGE 14W, HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI You have been made a Defendant in the suit filed in this Court by Joshua Closson, seeking to confirm and quiet title. Defendants other than you in this action are, Boaz Tax Sales, LLC, Daisy T Bell, Etvir, District Attorney for Hancock County, Mississippi; Hon. Joel Smith, Attorney General for the State of Mississippi; Hon. Lynn Fitch, Hancock County, Mississippi. You are required to mail or hand deliver a written response to the Complaint filed against you in this action to Jeffrey L. Hall, Attorney for Plaintiff, whose address is Post Office Box 18307, Hattiesburg, MS 39404. Your response must be mailed or delivered not later than thirty (30) days after the 9 day of September 2020, which is the date of the first publication of this Summons. If your response is not so mailed or delivered, a judgment by default will be entered against you for the money or other relief demanded in the Complaint. You must also file the original of your response with the Clerk of this Court within a reasonable time afterward. ISSUED UNDER MY HAND AND SEAL of said Court, on this the 3 day of September 2020. (Seal) CHANCERY COURT CLERK HANCOCK, MISSISSIPPI BY: /s/ Cassie Tribble CLERK OR DEPUTY CLERK 09/09/20, 09/16/20, 09/23/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Teen to be charged as adult in armed robbery
- Waveland police probe 'domestic violence' shooting
- Waveland officers make two arrests in probe of 'domestic violence' shooting
- Federal lawsuit against Bay, former councilman, dismissed
- 'Minor and major' street flooding in Hancock due to Beta
- Bay P.D. works with FBI to capture NY fugitive
- David Arthur Compretta
- MHP investigating fatal hit and run in Hancock County
- Bay council approves employee raises, lease negotiations for old city hall
- MSDH reports 722 new cases of COVID-19 and 20 new deaths statewide; five new cases and one new death reported in Hancock County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
View Demo e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.