Details for ADVERTISEMENT HUNTING AND FISHING BID
ADVERTISEMENT HUNTING AND FISHING BID SECTION 29-5-15 Bids will be received until 3:00 p.m. on Monday, July 12th, 2021 in the Office of the Superintendent of Education for the lease of the following 16th Section parcel for Hunting Fishing purposes: 29-5-15 (40 acres) 40 acres in the NW ¼ of the NW ¼ in Section 29, Township 5 South, Range 15 West, and NE ¼ of Section 29, Township 5 South, Range 15 West, Hancock County, Mississippi for a total of 40 acres more or less. You are hereby notified that sealed bids to lease the above described parcel for hunting and fishing purposes will be for a term of five (5) years with a minimum bid of $5.50 per acre. Specifications may be obtained in the Office of the Superintendent, 18375 Highway 603, Kiln, MS. 39556 or by calling (228) 255-0376. Please make on the outside of the sealed envelope, Hunting and Fishing Bid, Section 29-5-15. All bids will be opened at the July 12th, 2021 Board Meeting The Board reserves the right to reject any and/or all bids. Alan Dedeaux, Superintendent Hancock County School District 06/09/21, 06/16/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- 77-year-old DH man sentenced to 45 years in prison for child molestation
- Myrtle Jane Wingo Haas March 8, 1934 – June 14, 2021
- Bay P.D. probing death of man whose body was found in the street at Shoreline Park
- Chances of tropical depression or storm by Friday have greatly increased
- Man shot to death after invading ex's home; sheriff's officials say it was self-defense
- Waveland residents speak out about proposed camera system
- Convicted molester's adult granddaughter grateful he was finally held accountable
- Entire MS Gulf Coast under Tropical Storm Warning
- Hoffman wins in Bay, Maher wins in Diamondhead; DH voters shoot down consolidation plans
- Ashley A. Booth
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.