Details for ADVERTISEMENT FOR HUNTING BIDS
ADVERTISEMENT FOR HUNTING BIDS Bids will be received until 3:00 p.m., Monday, October 5, 2020, in the Office of the Superintendent of Education, Hancock County School District, for the lease of the following 16th section parcel for hunting purposes: 16-9-15 (640 Acres) You are hereby notified that sealed bids to lease the above described parcel for hunting purposes will be for a term of five (5) years with a minimum bid of $5.50 per acre. Specifications may be obtained in the Office of the Superintendent of Education, 17304 Highway 603, Kiln, MS 39556 or by calling (229) 255-0376. Please mark on the outside of the envelope, HUNTING BID, SECTION 16-9-15. The school board meeting to open these bids will be held Monday, October 5, 2020, 5:30 p.m., East Hancock Elementary, 4221 Kiln-Delisle Road, Kiln, MS 39556. The meeting will be held in the library. The Board reserves the right to reject and and/or all bids. Alan Dedeaux, Superintendent Hancock County School District 09/16/20, 09/23/20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Teen to be charged as adult in armed robbery
- Waveland police probe 'domestic violence' shooting
- Waveland officers make two arrests in probe of 'domestic violence' shooting
- MHP investigating fatal hit and run in Hancock County
- Federal lawsuit against Bay, former councilman, dismissed
- 'Minor and major' street flooding in Hancock due to Beta
- David Arthur Compretta
- Bay P.D. works with FBI to capture NY fugitive
- Bay council approves employee raises, lease negotiations for old city hall
- MSDH reports 722 new cases of COVID-19 and 20 new deaths statewide; five new cases and one new death reported in Hancock County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
View Demo e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.