Details for ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS HUNTING & FISHING
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS HUNTING & FISHING Bids will be received until 3:00pm, Monday, November 1st, 2021 in the office of the Superintendent of Education, Hancock County School District, 18375 Highway 603, Kiln, MS 39556. Bids will be opened during the board meeting on Monday, November 1st, 2021 at 5:30pm in the Hancock County School District Board Room. 16-6S-15 185 Acres (Approximately 185 acres located North of Leetown Rd.) You are hereby notified that sealed bids to lease the above described parcels for hunting and fishing purposes will be for a term of five (5) years with a minimum bid of $5.50 per acre. Please mark on the outside of the sealed envelope: HUNTING AND FISHING BID, SECTION 16-6S-15 (185 acres) The Board reserves the right to reject any and/all bids. Teresa Merwin, Superintendent Hancock County School District 10/13/21, 10/20/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Halloween fun begins this weekend in Hancock County
- Emily Beck Snowden
- Hancock County D.A.’s office gets second attorney
- Jeannine Marie Baker
- Tigers' Late Rally Beats Pass High 20-17
- Kathleen McCauley Anthony
- Cardi B 'so proud' of Offset after he walked in Balenciaga's Paris Fashion Week show
- Peggy Magee
- Rickie Joseph Albert Bradley
- Waveland approves Municode; will revamp city website
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.