Details for ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS HUNTING AND FISHING (Fox Pen)
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS HUNTING AND FISHING (Fox Pen) Bids will be received until 3:00pm, Thursday, July 1st, 2021, in the office of the Superintendent of Education, Hancock County School District, for the lease of the following 16th Section parcel for fox pen purposes only: 160 acres in Southeast portion of Section 16-6-14 (Fox Pen Bids Only) Bids will be opened by the Board of Education of their regular monthly meeting, Thursday, July 1st, 2021, 5:30p.m., in the Office of the Superintendent of Education, 18375 Highway 603, Kiln, MS 39556, in the board room. Specifications may also be obtained at this address or by calling (228) 255-0376. You are hereby notified that sealed bids to lease the above described parcel for fox pen purposes will be for a term of (5) years minimum of $5.50 per acre. Please mark on the outside of the sealed envelope, FOX PEN BID (SECTION 16-6-14). The Board reserves the right to reject any and/or all bids Alan Dedeaux, Superintendent Hancock County School District 06/09/21, 06/16/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- 77-year-old DH man sentenced to 45 years in prison for child molestation
- Myrtle Jane Wingo Haas March 8, 1934 – June 14, 2021
- Bay P.D. probing death of man whose body was found in the street at Shoreline Park
- Chances of tropical depression or storm by Friday have greatly increased
- Man shot to death after invading ex's home; sheriff's officials say it was self-defense
- Waveland residents speak out about proposed camera system
- Convicted molester's adult granddaughter grateful he was finally held accountable
- Entire MS Gulf Coast under Tropical Storm Warning
- Hoffman wins in Bay, Maher wins in Diamondhead; DH voters shoot down consolidation plans
- Ashley A. Booth
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.