Details for Advertisement for Bids Hancock County Beach Vending
Advertisement for Bids Hancock County Beach Vending Sealed bids for the right to operate a Beach Vending site on the beaches of Hancock County, Mississippi will be received by the Hancock County Board of Supervisors at the Board Office located at 854 Highway 90, Suite A, Bay St. Louis, Ms. 39520, until 10:00 AM, local time, on April 19, 2021, and then at said location publicly opened and read aloud. This advertisement is for all beach vending sites. Bid documents, rules and regulations, and locations may be examined at the following location: Hancock County Building & Zoning Department 854 Highway 90, Suite A Bay St. Louis, Ms. 39520 Copies may be obtained at the office of the Hancock County Building & Zoning Department, upon the nonrefundable payment of $10.00 per set. The Owner reserves the right to waive any formalities or to reject any and all bids. All bids must be on file with the Secretary of the Board of Supervisors prior to opening time as stated above. All bids shall be sealed and clearly marked on the outside of the envelope as indicated, “Hancock County Beach Vending”and the site for which it is submitted. Envelopes not so marked are submitted at the risk of the prospective Vendor. The County is NOT responsible for bids received in the mail after the designated opening time, and those will not be considered. Each bidder must deposit his bid security in the amount, form and subject to the conditions provided in the bid documents. By submitting its bid, bidders waive the right to seek damages from the County for rejection or the County’s choice to not accept that bid. No bidder may withdraw his bid within sixty (60) days after actual date of opening thereof. Published by order of the Hancock County Board of Supervisors, this the 15th day of March, 2021. HANCOCK COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS By: Scotty Adam, President 03/31/21, 04/07/21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!
- Only one upset in Bay St. Louis municipal primary
- Celebrating a Century: Longtime resident “delighted” to be turning 100-years-old
- Monti Joseph Rhodes
- Hancock man pleads guilty in U.S. Marshal shooting incident
- Rafferty wins Republican nomination for Pass Christian mayor
- Don't miss the Second Saturday Art Walk
- Bay police stop burglary in progress
- Hancock County Youth Court receives grant for treatment resources
- HCSD hosts first meeting in new building, talks air traffic, janitorial services, and senior activities
- Bay voters head to the polls Tuesday for municipal primary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
View Latest e-Edition
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.